Thursday, March 19, 2015

What I'm Working On These Days

I have a lot of projects that I'm working on right now and a lot of ideas that I want to make. This really creates a problem for me because I'm always jumping from one project to the other and often working on several projects simultaneously. What can I do? I can't help it...

I decided to give you a little taste of what I'm up to these days, so you'll have something to look forward to. Shall we begin?

1. A sparkling cosmetic pouch:

Sparkling Cosmetic Pouch
I finished the body of the pouch and now I'm working on the flower motif that will be the cover (much like my finished turquoise cosmetic pouch)


2. A lightweight and extra soft scarf:

Extra Soft Scarf
I got this delicate pattern from a friend of mine. I won't be able to enjoy it this winter (around here winter is almost gone), but maybe I'll finish it by next winter :)

3. Mending my sons pants:

Mending a hole using crochet
I already shared with you the way I like to mend my son's knee holes. I still have one more pair of pants to fix.


4. I have three pairs of bag handles that I bought last week. Nothing can stop me from attaching bags to them now :)


5. Upcycled and colorful headbands are always on my to-do list. They're so easy to make and so nice to wear:

Upcycled Nespresso Headbands

What are you all up to these days?
I'd love to hear all about it, share the joy :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Shimrit

No comments :

Post a Comment