Thursday, July 23, 2015

What's on my desk #1

Starting today, I'm opening a new series on the Shimra Designs blog. I'm calling it "What's on my desk" at it will feature a snap shot of my desk and all or some of the things I'm working on these days. I hope that this little peek to my work desk will be an inspiration for you as well as a way for me to keep track of my ideas and projects.

So, let me proudly present my very first post in the new "What's on my desk" series:

What's on my desk #1

1. Crochet Flower Coin Frame Purse - Work in progress. The light green version is finished and you can find it in my shop, right here. There's also a Fuchsia version in my shop.

2. A new idea for bookmark that I'm trying out - Did these two samples and I'm working on a tutorial for you. Wait for it!!

3. I made these nice gold & raspberry mandalas with an initial idea to turn them into smaller coin purses than the flowery ones in no. 1, but I think they're two small, so I'll have to find another way of using both the mandalas and the frame. Thinking, thinking... Maybe you have an idea??


That's it for now, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments :

Post a Comment